HS Football Week 4 Predictions Game of the Week Mays Raiders vs Langston Hughes Panthers
Daminon and Junior take a look at their Game of the Week for week four of high school football action featuring the Mays Raiders on the road at the Langston Hughes Panthers and give some insight and predictions on what they think the outcome will be!
1. Mays (2-1) @ Langston Hughes (1-0) - Mays has won their last two games while Langston is coming off their season opening win over Harrison.
2. Norcross (2-0) @ South Gwinnett (3-0) - Battle of undefeated Gwinnett County teams. South Gwinnett has only allowed 26 points total in first three games while scoring 97 total. Norcross’ Mason Kaplan has stepped in at QB and the Blue Devils are almost picking up where they left off last year during the regular season when they won six of their last eight games. South will have to rely on defense led by DJ Johnson along with several other starters. Offensively, not much experience at QB. Wide receivers Corey Johnston and Armand Anderson
3. Hapeville (0-1) @ Milton (1-0) - Both Fulton County teams opened their season last week as Hapeville loss to North Forsyth 28-14 and Milton beat Johns Creek 29-0.
4. North Gwinnett (3-0) @ Lovejoy - Clayton County (3-0) - Northside vs Southside This will be a real test for Lovejoy as all three North Gwinnett wins are against teams that made it to the semifinals of the state playoffs in their respective Classifications.
5. Mill Creek (1-0) @ Brookwood (2-0) – Brookwood explosive offensively. Has scored 40 plus points in their first two games but defensively has allowed 30 plus points games. Mill Creek will have to slow down the Broncos offensive attack and not take their foot off the gas. Mill Creek defeated Dacula 20-14. Brookwood beat them 40-34.
6. Grayson (3-0) @ Archer (0-2) – Grayson impressive wins over Jones County 51-13, McEachern 55-21, Collins Hill 28-7. Trailed 7-0 in the third quarter before tying the game and then scoring 21 unanswered points in the fourth quarter. Archer has losses to Lowndes and Warner Robins, both teams that advanced to their respective classification state championship games.
7. Maynard Jackson (0-2) @ Tri-Cities (1-0) Tri Cities is looking to start the season off 2-0 for the first time in 4 years. Did not win any games last year